How Blinking aligns with GDPR?
Blinking is built in respect to individual private user data. GDPR Module is created for business clients and can be customized and tailored to specific needs. It is designed GDPR-ready since all the private user data is handled with unprecedented level of security and privacy.
- In a business-client relationship, all personal user data is owned by the user, who can provide and revoke access at any given time.
- Every time private user data is accessed by the service or business, that action is recorded in a log. Both the business and the client can see:
What data was requested?
Who accessed it?
When did they access it?
- Businesses can only handle user-related data in accordance with the GDPR regulation.
- Not even Blinking team member can see or even access private user data.
- Multiple layers of TLS, RSA & SHA encryption algorithms are used in multiple steps of information flow.